about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Corona California US 92880
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Sales -> Inside, Customer Service
Job Description :
THERMAL STRUCTURES, INC. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace, a very successful NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For more than 40 years, HEICO has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense, and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. Thermal Structures, Inc., a subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace is a fast growing aerospace and commercial insulation and composites manufacturing company. Thermal Structures is currently recruiting for the position of Inside SalesClerk. The successful candidate must:
* Coordinate activities with Outside Sales to maximize our ability to close on New Business Opportunities
* Perform basic clerical functions and communications with customers
* Review contract pricing and analyze
* Generate sales quotations from engineering and sales
* Generate basic sales and management reports
* Maintain a professional business rapport with Customers and Team Members
* Assist in the scheduling and sales and management meetings and coordination of amenities.
* Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to meet business objectives
Job Requirements :
* 4 years experience in inside sales and clerical function in a Mfg Environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel & PowerPoint.
* Must excel at Multitasking and Complete Tasks with Accuracy and Speed
* Must have a “customer first” mentality.
* Must be able to prioritize and balance day-to-day tasks.
* This candidate will need to posses the ability to interact well with others at various levels within the organization and with customers.
* Must be a team player and willing to be flexible.
* The ability to communicate effectively verbally, as well as in writing in English and possess exceptional professional writing skills.