5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Innovation Development Executives in New York City, New York!
* Set and implement strategies to grow and meet other business objectives through diversified strategies
* Own the budget and measure and report performance of product development and customer acquisition
* Evaluate data and insights for comprehensive strategy
* Establish timelines and product benchmarks
* Ideate and test new customer acquisition opportunities that consistently improve performance
* Develop data and analytics roadmap
* Research and execute partnerships
* Prepare weekly and monthly reporting that clearly shows what’s working and what’s not
* Recommend tools, technologies, and processes necessary for scaling our growth efforts
* Experience working with multicultural, diverse teams
* Create and maintain a strong network with venture capital institutions, high tech corporations, entrepreneurs, academia, authorities, startups, accelerators, etc.
* Elaborate partnerships proposition associated with business needs Develop critical partnerships to leverage businesses potential Identify people’s pain points and business opportunities
* Support the development of a disruptive solution
* Identify competitive scenario and alternative solutions for pain points, existing or under development Lead projects ideation, mastering design thinking, user experience and project management Develop a business vision and lead several simultaneous ideation projects
* The Ideal candidate will have experience at both the very early stages and later growth stages of a new business
* Experience owning KPIs focused on targeted user acquisition that drives adoption and retention
* 5+ years previous experience in business development, product ownership, business analyst, or in a related field
* Deep knowledge of Excel; comprehensive understanding of how to optimize analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent – preferred MBA or equivalent preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Organized and detailed oriented
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; you’re data-driven and strategically minded
* Well-versed in UX best practices, landing page optimization, and creative asset management
* Energetic and outgoing with a results oriented approach
* Exceptional written communication
* Self-starter, with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
* Believes in customer-centric approach
* Business Development, Branch.io, Business Platform Mechanisms
* Entrepreneurship, venture capital, corporate innovation or project lead experience
* Extensive networking experience with existing network
* Business driven mindset
* Experience with startups or accelerators preferred
* Entrepreneurial mindset with experience working with business partners
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.