8 months ago
About the company
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in 37 countries, employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide. Travix has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Curaçao, Singapore, the UK and the USA.
Infrastructure & Network Engineer
As Infrastructure & Network Engineer you will be in charge of a challenging project within the corporate infrastructure and networking virtualization.
You’ll be making an audit based upon your advice for the new corporate infrastructure. Not only will you be creating the audit for the new corporate infrastructure and network, you will also be the person who will work this plan out! It’s a high level project in which you can really show off your skills as an infrastructure and network engineer.
* You are able to investigate and troubleshoot issues and optimize IT processes.
* You will not only be responsible for the architecture within the Amsterdam office, but also for all other Travix offices such as Berlin, Oosterhout, San Jose, London and more!
* You will organize and maintain working stations - PCs, laptops, mobile devices and IT office equipment. You will develop and maintain automatic installation and configuration procedures and contribute to/maintain system standards.
* You demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve complex technical problems
* You participate to share knowledge through creation of knowledge base articles about solved issues.
* You improve end-user productivity
* You lead IT projects mainly related to Travix standartization and globalization.
What you bring to the table:
* You 5 years of working experience in engineering, infrastructure and/or network engineering and have experience in leading projects.
* You are disciplined, self-driven and result driven.
* You quickly learn new things and adapt to change.
* You have strong project managing skills
* Experience with LAN/VLAN/connectivity/server room equipment
* You have strong analytical and technical skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner.
* You are ambitious, creative, innovative and a strong team player who enjoys working in a fast paced atmosphere.
* You are fluent in English.
* Master of the Travix Traits of Success.
What you can expect:
* Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits!
* A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
* Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues!
* There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
* 30,5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures.
* Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
* Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button. For more information about the vacancy and the application process you can contact Linh Nguyen Tien.