3 months ago
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)/Information Assurance (IA) Engineer
Req #: 220212
Location: National Harbor, MD US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
* Implementing security test plan, test procedures, system security plan, DR plan, security controls matrix, and other IA body of evidence items as necessary
* Work with development team to identify and document the security controls implementation details
* Work on the assessment and authorization activities for DHS HQ systems, including to achieve ATO
* Apply the theories, principles, standards and information systems security methods and a working knowledge of the related engineering disciplines to evaluate system requirements, determine hardware and software design detail and performance characteristics necessary to meet operational requirements.
* Analyze specific system requirements and design modifications or deviations in hardware or software subsystems to ensure fulfillment of user related needs and will adequately resist established and projected threat environments.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Desired to possess at least 1 of the following Certificates:
* CCNA Security
* Security+ CE
There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
* 5 years of relevant experience
* Experience with supporting IA/Cybersecurity tasks
* Experiencing receiving ATO for Government systems
* Experience with managing security accreditation packages
* Experience with supporting system audits
* Ensure validity and accuracy review of all associated security documentation
* Assist in the maintenance of System Security Plan (SSP), Security Test Procedures (STP), document and maintain implementation details of NIST 800-53 security controls
* Assist in centralization of A&A files/documentation and maintain files/library; ensure validity and integrity of all systems
* Ability to provide guidance on the application of security policy, identifying security requirements, providing technical guidance for the satisfaction of requirements, reviewing and determining the adequacy of required documentation
* Ability to manage the plan of action and milestones (POA&Ms) by working with project managers and engineers to develop schedules and engineering actions that mitigate open findings
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.