about 1 month ago
Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE)
Fort Meade, MD US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Information Systems Security Engineer, you will design, test, and implement secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, and tuning. You will also be responsible for the management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions.
More About the Role:
* Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements
* Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
* Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
* Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree and 14 years of related experience
* Current CISSP certification
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Information Assurance: NISCAP, DIACAP NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Minimum of 3 years experience in SIGINT with understanding of RF systems
* Minimum of 3 years experience in scripting and Linux/RedHat
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.