3 months ago
Information Sys Anlst Sr
Specific Job Description
Provide support to the senior analyst in the Logistics Information Systems Support (LISS) team. You will be assisting with the support and development of our existing applications with a focus on business intelligence for logistics and sustainment programmes. You will be providing support internally within LMUK IS but also for external customers such as MoD and other industry partners.
For and on behalf of Lockheed Martin and as directed by Lockheed Martin employees:
An integral part of Lockheed Martin’s Customer Support organisation, the candidate shall as a minimum (but not be restricted to) be required to perform the following tasks:
* Provide support to the senior analyst
* Gather business requirements from both internal and external customers
* Develop C# web, console and Windows service applications
* Develop SQL Server database queries, stored procedures that contribute to the functionality, reporting capabilities and/or performance of the business systems
* Improving automation of data extracts sourced from our information systems database
* Identify performance bottlenecks and optimise queries and processes
* Assist information system senior analysts in the development of queries, including for data mining
* Evaluate the impact of business requirements & changes on COTS and integration software. Be able to provide solutions to mitigate risks
* Possession of strong problem-solving skills; must be a team player
* Provide customer support to agreed service levels
You will be responsible to for ensuring the continued support, development and operation of the LISS applications and databases. In addition to the above, this will also include:
* Timely resolution to customer enquiries
* Strive to meet all service level agreements (SLA)
Additional/Occasional Duties and Tasks
You may, from time-to-time, be required to perform other duties outside of your role to ensure the LISS team continues to deliver a high quality service to our customers. These could include (but not limited to) assisting with other areas of system development (such as C# web applications), or application support.
The role will not be authorized to provide services to Lockheed Martin, which are directly related to business development, acquisition, or sales efforts for a Lockheed Martin customer or potential customer. Any exception to this rule can only be granted, in advance, by the Lockheed Martin UK Ltd, Integrated Systems, Havant representative or legal counsel representative.
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
Shift work details
9/75 A shift
United Kingdom (UK)
Established in 1991, Rotary and Mission Systems Integrated Systems (RMS IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM RMS IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
Experience in C# and SQL Server relational database development.
Ability to capture and analyse requirements to develop new functionality.
You must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and work well in a team environment
Desired Skills for the Role
* Knowledge of SharePoint
* Familiarity with Bootstrap
* Understand source control (TFS)
* Visual Studio
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.