7 months ago
The Data Security analyst will be responsible for the daily monitoring and maintenance of FlightSafety International's
enterprise-wide data loss prevention (DLP) systems. A primary focus of this position will be working with the Information
Security team, Operations Team and the responsible Business Units to remediate day to day alerts from the DLP system.
A secondary area of focus of this position will be monitoring and escalation of incidents in other security systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors alerts from FlightSafety's DLP systems and other security systems as assigned.
• Monitor, review and provide recommendations for updates to DLP policies.
• Works closely with business units on classification, remediation of Security events.
• Will be the primary contact for teammate retraining and updates of DLP related training material.
• Expected to follow and continually develop/update work processes to support DLP policies.
• Familiar with regulatory requirements. These would include, (HIPAA, PCI, SOX, etc…). Would also be responsible
for working with non-US based locations to ensure that local regulations are maintained.
• Acts as a central point of contact for DLP related audits.
• Assists with the review of first and second level incident response support in regards to review of DLP events and
analysis during and after a security incident.
• Provide 24x7 on-call support, after hours and weekend work as needed
• Document standard network security hardware/software builds
• Complete other tasks as required
Experience, Education and Skills
• 3+ years in information security
• Security+ Certification
• One or more of the following certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Intrusion Analyst, GIAC Enterprise
Defender, GIAC Penetration Tester
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience
• Excellent understanding of Data Loss Prevention techniques and technologies
• Understanding of Incident Response techniques
• Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network
protocols and concepts
• Vulnerability management and scanning technology
• Centralized log management
• Exhibit and practice courteous, ethical and professional behavior while interacting with both internal and external
• Act in a collaborative, team-oriented environment focused on common goals to achieve mutually beneficial
• Be accountable and responsible for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results
• Prioritize and manage work load and communicate issues clearly
• Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
• Comply with all laws, regulations and company policies
• Travel when required
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark