about 1 month ago
GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
We currently have two rare opportunities for suitably experienced Information Security Analysts to join our Virgin Australia Group, based in Brisbane.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will consult with all areas of the Virgin Australia Group business on information security matters. You are familiar with the concepts around penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, malware analysis and are keen to gain exposure to security incident handling in a corporate environment. In a fast-paced environment where every day is different, your flexibility, willingness to learn and ability to pick up new skills quickly are key to your success. You have a theoretical knowledge of the security domain and a logical approach to problem solving and are looking for a role to put these into practice.
These roles can be either contract or permanent based on preference. For further information, please review the Position Description.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
* Understanding of basic information security principles including access management, data segregation and least privilege;
* Understanding of basic information security principles and practices, including cloud and managed (outsourced) services;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills;
* Solid analytical skills to assist in investigating any irregularities across the network;
* Exposure to Windows/Mac/Linux operating systems;
* Ability to identify key threat intelligence across open source channels that is relevant to Virgin Australia Group and its interests
* Demonstrated interest in the information security field
Overall, the ideal candidate will be multi-skilled across the information security domain covering technical, administrative, architectural and business engagement disciplines and have a practical understanding of modern attack methodology.
You pride yourself on your excellent business engagement skills, with a focus on solving business problems and supporting innovation while keeping operational security front of mind. In a fast-paced environment where every day is different, your flexibility, independence; resilience and ability to prioritise is key to your success.
Please note that applications will be reviewed as received, so we encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible.