3 months ago
Job Title Information Management (IM) Developer
Division Information Technology
Department Information Technology
Job Type Permanent
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Site Head Office
Purpose and Context of the Job Comair Limited, a JSE listed Aviation Company, is looking for applicants for a Information Management Developer position based in Johannesburg, Gauteng. The Information Management (IM) Developer is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases.
Key Performance Areas • To analyse specific requirements and translate it into workable solutions.
• To create/build and document efficient solutions that comply with departmental standards and industry best practice.
• To ensure that the code complies with original requirements through unit testing and demonstrations.
• To deliver the required solution within the agreed upon timeframes.
• To liaise and work together with the team to ensure application requirements and performance goals are met.
• To stay abreast of developments in the Information Architecture space and apply new knowledge and technology where appropriate.
Requirements • Grade 12 (Essential)
• Database development certification or similar (Desirable)
• 3 year Tertiary Qualification in Information Systems or similar (Desirable)
• 3 years’ experience in database development and ETL (Essential), an additional 2 years’ experience in database development and ETL (Desirable)
• Experience working with MS SQL Server (Essential)
• TFS knowledge (Desirable)
• Experience working with Tableau (Desirable)
• Experience working with Alteryx (Desirable)