5 months ago
Information Engineer (Intermediate)
Req #: 216135
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is looking for an enthusiastic Information Engineer (Intermediate) in the MD area. Join the CACI team to assist in planning, analyzing, designing, and implementing applications.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Under broad direction, design and implement data processing systems which meet customer business needs, lead and participate in system design teams.
* Plan, schedule and coordinate project implementations and ensures that customer requirements are met.
* Assist others on technical or industry-related issues.
* Anticipate customer problems and recommends solutions.
* Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies/principles and business process modernization projects.
* Apply, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
More About the Role:
* Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
* Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
* Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and open system architecture objectives.
* Provide daily supervision and direction to staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Required Experience: Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, with five years direct experience in the last seven years, or at least ten years of general experience of which eight is directly related experience without a degree.
* DoD Approved 8570 Baseline IAT Level I or Level II certification.
* ITIL Foundations certification required. must be current or able to be obtain within 90 days of start date.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering).
* Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP).
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.