4 months ago
Info Assurance Engineer
Job ID: 464770BR Date posted: Jan. 15, City: China Lake State: CaliforniaProgram: NAVAIR Cyber Security Support Services
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. The information below provides the primary job description and responsibilities for this position.
This position will require a willingness and availability to support a 7 day, 24 hour shift effort, as required, as well as the possibility of being on-call for emergencies.
Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance. Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in minimum time. Installs, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinative engineering field change
Location: Lake China, CA
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience in the ability to supervise, direct, and coordinate the technical aspects of a variety of Information Technology (IT) and Cyber security work.
- Understanding of NAWCWD customer, environment, systems, products, and services a plus.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of IT, Network security, and cybersecurity
- Must have proven team and technical leadership experience
- Active Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
-Ability to obtain a top secret clearance
- Must be able to work independently with customers
- Solid & demonstrated communications skills verbal and written
- Self Starter & the ability to multitask
- Must have proven team technical leadership experience
- Strong ability to interact with small businesses and industry partners
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance Clearance Level: Top Secret Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First