9 months ago
Join us in “Taking It Further”!
Are you looking for a challenging and innovative environment where you can make a difference? Are you passionate about aeronautics?
We have the opportunity for you!
L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC) is a subsidiary of L3 Technologies Inc.
For over 30 years, L3 MAS has carried out the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, and the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft. Our technical expertise also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft components, first and third line aircraft maintenance, the design and manufacturing of aircraft parts for major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and state-of-the-art technical publication solutions.
Choosing L3 MAS, it's being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us in “Taking It Further”.
At L3 MAS you will:
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
* Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
* Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
* Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
* Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
As In Service Support Specialist –Integrated Information Environment (IIE) at L3 MAS you will:
Coordinate the implementation and sustainment of the IIE Support Services, manage the integration of our sub-contractor activities in line with the annual operational plan and lead the IIE Change Management activities. You will also promote and act as an agent of change to provide continuous improvement of project and operational deliverables within L3 MAS.
To achieve this, you will be called upon to:
* Plan, lead and take part in the coordination and execution of the IIE Support Services including the overall governance of the change process related to the IIE system.
* Work in close cooperation with the members of the IIE team. Lead, coordinate and track the activities and deliverables of the IIE annual operational plan.
* Lead and Coordinate the integration of the subcontractor efforts in order for L3MAS to meet its IIE technical and quality requirements of the IIE.
* Participate in the establishment and tracking of subcontractor metrics that accurately reflect, cost and schedule performance and health of the contracted effort.
* Lead progress reviews and technical interchange meetings with the subcontractor and customer.
* Act as principal point of contact for IIE issues and requirements.
* Identify risks and opportunities.
* Lead and support the improvement of processes and procedures of the IIE Support Services.
* Bachelor in Computer science or Business Technology Management or Information Systems Management or Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in system support for a large integrated system or in information system management.
* Experience in support activities across multiples sites and/or multiple partners.
* Broad based knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
* Strong analytical skills, communication skills and interest in problem solving.
* Self-sufficient with MS Office tools.
* Experience in the aeronautics industry an asset.
* Knowledge of SAP software or PLM is an asset.
* Bilingualism and driver’s license essential.
Operational requirements :
* Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
* Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
* Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
At L3 MAS, we care about the principles of employment equity and we encourage Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities that qualify to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 MAS