Morson are recruiting for an IMOS Material Sustainment Controller for a long term contract for our Major Aerospace Client in Yeovil, initially out until 31st March 2020, but with a view for a further extension.
Information on what the selected candidate will be expected to do:
* Managing the sustainment of IOS in-scope equipment to ensure the availability of assets in accordance with the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs). Also managing the implied IOS contracted reported obligation, whilst ensuring optimisation of inventory.
* The role will necessitate engaging with both internal stakeholders and organisations to ensure timely delivery of the contracted service and outputs.
* Develop and maintain the customer relationships required to support the delivery of the contract, ensuring a close liaison is established with management representatives within the customer domain.
* Develop an efficient and effective relationship with the core MS organisation to ensure that present and future supply requirements are met.
* When material supply issues are encountered, ensure that you takes ownership of the problem and drive all areas of the business to a satisfactory solution.
* Achieve and (where appropriate) exceed the contracted service levels by continuous assessment of availability performance, inventory levels, process methodology and performance.
* All employees must operate in a safe working environment. This will be achieved by ensuring that the necessary H&S processes and procedures are adhered to whether they are the Client or customer requirements.
* Execute processes and working practices as directed to ensure compliance with the Client, customer and other localised legislative and mandated requirements.
* You are responsible for taking reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate with managers, supervisors and others to enable the company to meet its statutory obligations for health, safety and environment.
* Specific responsibilities for Employees are detailed within HSP 1015 - Workers Responsibilities.
Must have AW101 (Merlin) experience.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr onfor more details.