GATE Europe is looking for ILS Engineers
Location: The Netherlands
Start: As soon as Possible
Duration: 6 Months with a possible extension
Hourly rate: To be discussed
European Defense Business Line
The work is on the NH90 military helicopter project within NATO Helicopter Industries (NHI). This is an international joint venture between our customer, Airbus Helicopters (AH), AH Deutschland and Finmeccanica Helicopter Division. The NH-90 is medium size, multi-role helicopter with Army and Navy versions, developed and produced in-house. This helicopter was designed for four European countries (Italy, Germany, France and the Netherlands) but is also being operated but several other countries including Belgium, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Finland and Oman. The ILS Engineers provide In Service Support, Design change support and support to Manufacturing from their base near Rotterdam.
Proven experience in ILS disciplines in an aerospace environment, proven experience in MSG-3, LSA (MIL-STD-1388 1A and 2B), Reliability, MTA, maintenance manuals and preferably experience within NH90 program.
Description of tasks:
• Provide ILS support to meet contracted deliverables to the NH-90 project.
• To provide ILS knowledge and MSG-3 Analysis support to the NH90 Maintenance Burden Reduction Programme
• Analysis of Clients equipment design and to derive the minimum preventive maintenance requirements necessary for continued airworthiness through MSG-3 analysis.
• To translate MSG-3 results into preventive maintenance task data modules.
• Provide MSG-3 support activities to other projects as required.
• Support Continued Airworthiness activities for Clients supported projects through ILS
• Verify maintenance procedures at a desk top level and provide feedback to task originators.
• Assess, identify and update data and information as a result of the ILS impacts associated with Change Requests.
• To generate requested ILS deliverables across the range of ILS and Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) disciplines.
• To assist in management of the NH90 LSA (LSA Database) and generate Ad-hoc and specialized reports tailored to customers' requirements.
• To improve the derived maintenance program through RAMT analysis and advice.
• To identify shortfalls and assist with improving the ILS processes and procedures.
• Support change management topics with other ILS disciplines (LSA, Material Support & Technical Publications).
• Represent Client at an international level for ILS disciplines.
• To optimize support in response to in-service experience.
• To identify data inconsistencies and prepare rectification action for logistics databases for NH90 Customers
• Assist with updates of the logistics databases in accordance with contractual obligations.
• Review Data Modules for their correctness and consistency with engineering sources.
• Liaise with FK engineering, airworthiness and NH90 Partner Companies on all of the above topics.
Opportunity to build your career and your personal development.
Start : JAN-FEB 2020 or asap. Long term contract. excellent rates.
Please send your resume including copy Passport to gate-europe