We have an exciting new vacancy for a ILS engineer to join an innovative client based in Dorset. This is a multi-faceted one involving the design & development, qualification, production, test, installation, training, initial in-service support and through life.
- Liaise with Production Departments to monitor order acknowledgements and progress against open orders.
- Liaise with Customers regarding progress on open order books and Customer returns
- Management of Contract Reviews.
- Co-ordinate timely resolution of Customer Complaints and issues.
- Co-ordinate new sales part/structure requests through Design & Development.
- Assess Terms & Conditions on new major contract opportunities.
- Co-ordinate timely preparation and submission of high value quotations and bid response documents
- Management of multi-disciplined bid response teams as needs arise
- Submission of new opportunities through Company Bid Review process
- Implementation and Control of Risk Management Process to Sales & Marketing Activities
Ideally you will have the below;
- The ability to undertake all aspects of ILS
- Flexibility to work away from home on customer sites in UK and abroad, typically for a few days and occasionally be for longer periods of up to a one week
- Able to write formal reports and meeting minutes, which can be used both internally and with customers
- Degree level engineer preferred, but minimum HNC/HND engineering qualification with commensurate experience
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now for more details by sending your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.