5 months ago
Requisition ID: 14085
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a ICT Certified Operator – Weekend Shift to join our team in Melbourne, FL (1050). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Performs a variety of duties necessary to construct electrical assemblies, modules, and circuit boards within a team environment.
* Performs a variety of moderately complex electronic/mechanical/optical assembly tasks following Rockwell Collins workmanship standards.
* Following/reading engineering drawings, wiring schematics, and written work instructions to complete subassemblies and top-level assemblies.
* Required to use various tools to assemble and rework a variety of parts/assemblies and perform required assembly operations to meet quality standards.
* Soldering is a required skill.
* Inspects own work performed to insure a quality product which conforms to workmanship standards and engineering requirements.
* Adhere to policies and procedures in the manufacturing process
* Work in a safe manner, per Rockwell Collins Environmental Health and Safety policies.
* Required to enter time in FIT timekeeping system, charging time to programs being worked and time/attendance.
* Flexibility to support production schedule including overtime hours and alternate shift hours.
* May be required to perform additional duties/responsibilities.
* Quality – able to achieve and maintain Certified Quality Self Inspection (CQSI), where applicable
* Performance – consistently performs at expected or greater productivity level
* Attendance – Regular and reliable attendance is required, performing within the limits of attendance policies
* Communication/Teaming – is an active team member who communicates well with teammates
* US Citizen or Permanent Residency
* High School Diploma or equivalent; identified skills and experience
* Ability to work weekend shift
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.