4 months ago
IC Design Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex Space and Navigation products within Honeywell Aerospace. You will develop new products and capabilities in support of the organization's business strategies. You will be responsible for defining requirements, participating in chip or macro architecting, creating and running simulation test benches, addressing product-realization needs, and the preparation and release of documentation. You will work closely with world class hardware and system engineers during planning, requirements and architecture, design, test and integration phases. You will present your work and participate in project reviews.
Use your circuit design experience and skills to achieve new business opportunities, products and processes.
Apply best practices and mentor junior engineers in their technical areas of responsibility. Grow your career under the mentorship of Principle and Staff Engineers.
Define Requirements and Architecture
Schematic design and simulation
Integration and Test Support
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics with circuit design and 3 years’ circuit design experience or
* Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics with circuit design and 1 year of circuit design experience.
* Previously-attained US Security Clearance (Confidential or higher) that is active, or relinquished in good standing, or have no known barriers to achieving the same.
* Experience in Memory Product and/or custom-ASIC development
* Semiconductor device physics and/or radiation-effects physics knowledge
* Professional knowledge of design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
* Knowledge of Linux OS, scripting languages such as Perl, TCL
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Good VHDL or Verilog working knowledge
* A self-starter that is motivated, takes initiative, and can work independently
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD54034
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.