3 months ago
HVAC System Engineer-TPRS-CASB01762020
HVAC SYSTEMS ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TPRS-CASB01762020
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a HVAC Engineer in St. Bruno.
As HVAC Engineer, you will provide technical input for all aspects of projects, including design system integration and providing support in order to facilitate the delivery of the projects within time and budget. You will translate customer requirements into appropriate solutions by providing system engineering expertise across all stages of the project’s lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze systems failures and troubleshooting leading to define and integrate the optimal solution in an expedited manner and taking into the customer account requirements and timeline;
- Analyze the system, clarification, interpretation and alignment with other engineering disciplines to establish common technical view;
- Prepare operational and train-wide system concepts based on the captured system and derived requirements;
- Review system ICDs and align communication issues with other interfacing systems;
- Perform analysis to confirm that the designed train and its subsystems will meet requirements by all engineering aspects;
- Review relevant verification and validation plans to ensure requirements adherence;
- Prepare, review and support system relevant verification and validation activities;
- Support transition into production.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Engineering, Mechanical or a related field;
- You have ten (10) years of minimum practical experience with system life-cycle activities either during education or a work placement;
- You possess solid understanding of systems life-cycle and corresponding activities;
- You possess solid experience in the railroad integration of systems;
- You own solid expertise in the design and integration of climatic systems;
- You own solid expertise in complex systems failures analysis and solution integration;
- You own solid understanding of the main functions directly interrelated with the system engineered as well as the corresponding;
- You have knowledge of Rational DOORS software (considered as an asset);
- You have excellent English and French communication skills, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.04.2019, 9:44:15 AM
26.05.2019, 10:59:00 PM