4 months ago
Human Resources Business Partner (12 months)-ONT00142
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Partner with the business to achieve its objectives by identifying human resources and organizational development issues and by leading the analysis and diagnosis of client needs;
- Design, develop and deliver tailored HR solutions to the business units’ needs, specifically in the areas of; compensation, workforce planning, employee relations, labour relations, training and development and performance management;
- Provide coaching, consult and collaborate with clients to ensure balance in meeting their business and human capital objectives while sustaining global vision;
- Maintain knowledge of business units’ operations and its strategic role within the organization
- Provide coaching and consultative support to management on leadership development, talent and performance management, change and people management issues;
- Provide coaching and consultative support to employees on personal and professional development and goal attainment, playing an employee advocate role;
- Contribute to continuous improvement and best practices to influence HR strategies, policies and procedures;
- Participate in ongoing HR initiatives and projects to enhance HR services to the business;
- Measures HR service level and quality to ensure HR is adding value to business unit and identifies external business and market trends, anticipates external influences and adjusts HR strategies.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have five (5) years or more of relevant Human Resources experience in a Generalist role.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or hold a Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario (HRPAO) designation.
- You are a seasoned practitioner who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- You are skilled at identifying the needs in development and working closely with the business to propose appropriate solutions and creative interventions.
- Labor Relations experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Experience in international recruitment is an asset.
- You are a team player, change agent, project manager and you are able to manage several demanding clients simultaneously.
- You have a high level of customer orientation; strong oral and written communication skills and are autonomous and dynamic in nature.
- You are computer literate; proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite. HRIS systems knowledge such as SAP or other are considered an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.01.2019, 2:57:19 PM