11 months ago
Cambodia Angkor Air needs to recruit a new employee, who meets the following terms and conditions:
Human Resources and Training Executive
Sex and Nationality
Number of recruitment
HR and Training Executive is responsible for assisting Chief of HRD in operating HR daily work.
Assist Chief of HRD and HR GM in the following tasks and duties
* Cooperating with other divisions in recruitment employees.
* Coordinating with recruitment agents for recruiting online and offline.
* Organizing and monitoring all labor contracts of employee.
* Monitoring the work performance and work discipline of employee
* Handling the payment for NSFF, Insurance claim and other allowance.
* Handling the required relation with the Ministry of Labor
* Fulfill other duties as assigned by Chief of HRD and HRD General Manager.
* Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Administration or relevant major
* Fluent in English communication (writing, speaking, and reading). English certificate (intermediate level at least) is required.
* Good knowledge in computer (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently and team work to carry out assignments.
Interested candidates should please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above.