6 months ago
HR Specialist, Compensation - 1078068
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: HR Specialist, Compensation
Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts and participates in compensation surveys to ensure access to relevant market data for all benchmark
- Contributes to the administration of the merit and incentive programs to ensure accurate pay calculations for payroll processing.
- Responsible for managing global incentive participation and communications.
- Conducts market pricing for executive and non-executive jobs and provide compensation recommendations for offers /
promotions / transfers in accordance with appropriate compensation guidelines and policy.
- Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of data housed in compensation-specific databases and systems.
- Designs and produces standard and ad hoc reports for use in management decision making.
- Assists in preparation of Compensation Committee materials and Compensation Discussion & Analysis schedules.
- Follows, maintains and updates established guidelines, processes, and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
including SOX 404.
- Assists with other compensation projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Affinity with Financial Data required.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Compensation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior experience with HRIS systems. Workday experience preferred.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment, interacting effectively with all levels of
personnel, including management staff and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive, self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- HR Specialist