5 months ago
Using your strong leadership skills, you will need to ensure the timely and accurate provision of HR services including but not limited to recruitment, talent and engagement and employee administration across UK&I. You will work collaboratively with the Head of HR Shared Services to embed a new structure of administrators.
Utilising your astute level of detail and accuracy, you will produce management reports and facilitate change, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service in line with agreed deliverables. You will liaise with various business stakeholders to drive the continuous improvement of HR admin policies, and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance to legal requirements.
In exchange we will continually enhance your experience in developing you to be a seasoned manager with room to grow.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience in an administrative role at a management/team leader level in a fast-paced, high-volume workload and complex environment,
* Must be able to work and manage multiple processes,
* Familiarity with systems (Sage, SAP, Workday, etc.) is an advantage, Experience in a HR environment is preferred but not essential,
Skills & Knowledge:
* Must demonstrate integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
* Ability to work efficiently using own initiative to resolve issues
* Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, prioritising as appropriate
* Proactive and flexible attitude
* Facilities Management experience is preferred.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
* We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
* We communicate and keep each other informed
* We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
* We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
* We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
* We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
* We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. gategroup reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Candidates may be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
gategroup – an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.