4 months ago
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $12 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Department Marketing Statement
Parker Aerospace is a global leader in the research, design, integration, manufacture, certification, and lifetime service of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, lubrication, and pneumatic systems and components for aerospace and other high-technology markets. The company supports the world’s aircraft manufacturers, providing a century of experience and innovation for commercial and military aircraft.
• Maintains positive employee relations by facilitating communication and problem resolution; provides on-on-one counseling and facilitates team discussions
• Manages leaves of absence process in accordance with company policy and federal/state laws
• Organizes and participates in talent acquisition process for hourly and non-exempt employees, including coordinating panel interviews and preparing offers for approval; manages talent acquisition and on-boarding process for all level of employees, including background check and workstyle assessment process, as well as scheduling of interviews and coordination with candidates.
• Increases the understanding and consistent application of company policies, procedures and practices through training, coaching and on-on-one communication. Interprets policies and promotes adherence to all ethical standards.
• Creates efficient HR administrative processes by applying continuous improvement measures and methods. Evaluates information needs, systems, and procedures to streamline and reduce time of administration or improve accuracy.
• Compiles data, prepares and analyzes moderately complex reports for department, site or division or to meet applicable government reporting requirements. Provides statistical analysis to evaluate and support decisions.
• Studies existing and new legislation. Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Maintains team leader and team member confidence and prevents disclosure of confidential information. May conduct confidential internal investigations into a variety of HR and other business matters.
• Maintains employee records in Peoplesoft and other HR databases
• Responsible for managing HR programs and planning various activities throughout the year.
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field required
• Ability to perform essential functions gained through two or more years of relevant manufacturing and HR industry experience in co-ops, internships or positions which provided generalist level experience
• Demonstrated experience and results in standardizing and leaning out HR processes
• Strong computer, analytical and organizational skills; ability to act independently and use judgment in making the right decision for the company and the employee.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to handle conflict and change with resilience
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Understanding of federal and state laws with relation to leaves of absence, employee investigations, payroll, hiring and terminations
• Proficient experience and understanding of Peoplesoft and ERecruit
• Intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• FAA experience and knowledge is a plus
• Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
• PHR / SHRM-CP certified is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)