3 months ago
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
HR Partner to SAS Flight Operations
SAS is an airline for travelers, travelling business and leisure. We wish to be the first choice for those who travel frequently and who have high expectations of quality and reliability. SAS's ambition is to deliver every day and our ambition is to make life easier for our frequent travelers.
Within SAS Scandinavia, Flight Operations, Flight Crew and Cabin Crew operate on three bases, in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. In total, our Cabin Crew organization consists of a total of approximately 3500 Cabin crew and Flight Crew of about 1500 pilots.
We are now looking for a business oriented and strategic HR Partner to join SAS Scandinavia, Flight Operations, working with our Flight Crew and Cabin Crew management teams in Copenhagen. In this role you are part of our Scandinavian HR team, as well as a member of the management teams. You will play an important role in the continuous development of the organization as the primarily function of this role is to develop and implement the people plan of the business, ensuring the organizational structure supports the business strategy. The HR Partner is also responsible for the HR agenda, to align projects and activities in the function, to develop strong talent pipelines and to provide leadership and expertise in HR related matters.
As the HR Partner, you will proactively work with Organizational Development & Structure.
On a typical day at work you will be working with:
* Understanding business context, issues and challenges to provide specific initiatives and solutions to drive the business forward.
* Work in partnership and close collaboration with the line managers and management team to understand the key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their implications for how people issues should be handled.
* You should coach, challenge & support managers in their role on people-related processes and issues.
* Drive and support change proactively, challenge with confidence, with a focus on people and organizational issues.
* Liaison with Unions and support management in bargaining and collective agreements
* Define and execute an annual People plan, to align projects and activities in the functions you support. To develop a strong talent pipeline and to work with organizational development and structure in the organization. Ensure HR processes are delivered on as the business and functions require.
* Review trends and HR KPIs and identify issues and insights for discussion and action with managers.
* Understand business context, issues and challenges to provide people related advice to managers.
* Collaborate with the Recruitment team, Compensation & benefit, Industrial relations and Health Work Environment on people related issues, to deliver the best solutions for the business and the employees.
Who are you?
* You will have relevant experience in HR, with preferably a large part as a HR Partner in an Scandinavian environment.
* As some of the managers are English speaking, we need you to be comfortable in working in an environment with both Scandinavian languages and English.
* You have a proven track record of being capable of managing both strategic and operational HR matters to support various business needs and are capable of dealing with dynamics in an evolving and fast paced environment.
* Your strong business acumen and your ability to positively influence and effectively collaborate in a matrix and cross-functional environment will make sure you achieve results and enjoy your work.
As a person you:
* Act with integrity, honesty and morale
* Are open and want to grow by learning and developing yourself
* Are a strong internal and external communicator
* Are a true team player
* Relevant university degree
* English, Scandinavian – fluent (written and spoken)
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter by November 18, 2018.
If you have questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Anna Karin Bystrøm AnnaKarin.Bystroem@sas.se tlf. +