over 2 years ago
Provide high level HR support to a diverse range of programs, ensuring that all employees within these programs are paid correctly, on time and that all related HR matters are dealt with promptly. Works closely with programs to gain feedback on how to improve the relationship with HR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with business units as needed on compensation issues to determine customer needs and find solutions for successful capture.
• Partner with Recruiting team and business units to act as liaison for successful posting, hiring and orienting new team members.
• Responsible for the HR function between Strategic Business Unit (SBU), third party administrators and corporate office.
• Collaborate with department team leaders on employee relation concerns; coach and counsel department employees; issues disciplinary actions and perform EEOC investigations in partnership with Legal department as required.
• Ensure proper training is being accomplished by customers, for their position as well as for managers in executing their duties in HR related matters, such as merit and performance management.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System (EV5) records and compiles reports from database to include but not limited to: new hire, termination and personnel status change processing.
• Ensure execution of corporate HR programs such as benefit enrollment, merit increases, management incentives, performance management and community service activities.
• Assist in the development of effective teamwork within the department, training new members of the team as required.
• Manage work to meet deadlines often under tight time frames and assist team members when required.
• Update personnel records and ensure the documentation is appropriate and up-to-date.
• Validate and prepare FSA Contracts for those supporting overseas operations, modification to the contracts, or end of employment letters.
• Support a variety of employment/ HR activities for the designated program(s).
• Partner with Benefits Specialist to ensure all the new hires are enrolled in benefits.
• Position may require domestic and/or international travel.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university.
• PHR Desirable
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of three (3) years' experience in Human Resources environment.
• Strong knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of principles of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment opportunity, HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, Sarbanes Oxley, ADA and FLSA.
• Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
• Prior experience working with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments with little supervision and ability to work well under pressure.
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
• Valid US Passport is desirable.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran