Human Resources Business Partner required to provide operational support in multiple locations and functions for an Aviation company based in Chesham
Working with the leadership teams you will ensure change programmes are operationalized effectively. You will be qualified to Degree level, CIPD or possess relevant experience, you will have proven experience within a HR Generalist role with strong employee relations and practical application of local employment law and Legislation.
General responsibilities As a Human Resources Business Partner
· Working across the business disciplines to lead and influence change across the business
· Lead HR projects
· Create and implement organisation design, team effectiveness strategies, change management programs and integrated people solutions that address key business needs.
· Coach and support senior managers to deliver business plans and drive performance
· Work with the leadership teams to identify and drive all opportunities for improvement
· Provide HR advice and support on a wide range of employee related issues
· Be an advocate for equality and diversity ensuring equal access to training and equality of outcomes
Benefits of a Human Resources Business Partner
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
Due to business growth the company is developing and growing with a recent reorganisation driving considerable HR & business change, they are seeking a talented HR professional to join there company at this exciting time.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Melanie Cross now on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.