about 1 month ago
The part you’ll play
An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional HR Assistant to be part of the HR Team at Menzies Aviation. The successful applicant will have a very hands-on operational approach to HR, providing expertise in all areas of HR administration.
* Provide support to the HR team in all aspects of HR administration, with particular attention to employment law, company policy and procedures.
* Support operations management to effectively manage investigations and disciplinary process.
* Support operations managers in following the company grievance process, coordinating meetings, taking minutes and tracking by each department.
* Supporting the operations managers to monitor sickness absence, arranging welfare meetings and absence disciplinary meetings in line with company policy and procedure.
* Monthly reports to the HR Manager in all aspects of ER.
* Maintain and update managers and HR in a timely manner on current employment law
* Building constructive relationships with internal and external customers and with colleagues across the HR/Admin department.
What you’ll need to bring:
* Experience within a similar role, with HR and payroll data entry experience.
* Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
* A positive and flexible attitude.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Professional communications skills.
* Behave in a manner which demonstrates HRS is a customer focused and professional service.
* High level attention to detail.
* Ability to use initiative and to work independently in a busy environment.
* Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including MS Office.
* Possess Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
* Possess a current Driver’s License and own transport.
* Ability to work additional hours when necessary.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play. You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either. A unique, fast-paced environment, bustling with people, it’s a world in itself, where every day brings a new experience. So, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety and development opportunities and you’ll have our full support and training, for the whole of your career journey with us.
Working in an Airside role, to follow aviation security requirements, you will be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest faces and safest of hands for millions of customers, making sure that luggage is processed, aircraft are ready for boarding, and baggage is handled with care.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 21,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we’re still growing our business. We work to be the best at what we do, and that means employing and supporting the best people.
Please apply via the Apply button