4 months ago
Help Desk Technician / Junior Engineer
Req #: 216018
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will work with a product development team to develop concepts, identify creative solutions to customer requirements and assess feasibility of these solutions. Demonstrates technical innovation in supporting business objectives and mission. Frequently responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other technical employees across BIT Systems (a CACI company) within area of expertise. Typically, responsible for leading large, complex project initiatives of strategic importance to the organization, involving large cross-functional teams.
Service center technician will provide frontline support and act as the primary point of contact for large Government organization with diverse customers. Service center technicians will provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction. Require effective customer services skills, emphasizing problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills, contact handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an understanding of IT service management processes. Must be able to master the steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents, reduce escalations, and demonstrate the essential customer service skills required to improve overall customer satisfaction.
Job duties include:
* Supporting a 24x7 world-class service center
* Provides first level support for inbound incidents and Service Requests
* Provide frontline phone and email support related to system and application issues
* High comfort level working with technology at a fast pace
* Ability to quickly route issues according to issue type and severity
* Good communication skills over the phone (polite, good listener, able to dissect customer descriptions into root problems to begin troubleshooting)
* The ability to multi-task, specifically focused with creating support tickets in a web-based CRM and troubleshoot while speaking to someone on the phone
* 1+ year of experience in helpdesk support and or networking
* Customer service and/or support experience working in a Help Desk, Service Desk, or Call Center environment is preferred
* Degree or equivalent work experience
* Experience working with helpdesk ticketing tools and knowledge base resources
* Experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
* Experience with network engineering
* Experience with LINUX
* Ability to assist the development team with software integration activities
* Ability to assist the test team with hardware & software testing
* Able to work independently
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* JIRA Help Desk
* Microsoft Office Specialist
* Experience with digital signal processing hardware and software
* Working knowledge of RF collection systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.