Helicopter Projects Manager About Korr Group
Operating since 2004, the Korr Group has become a key player within the aviation and aerospace sector providing high quality services to a range of clientele. With a focus on Engineering and Maintenance, Stores and Logistics, our large network of skilled employees manage contracts across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. An Australian owned company, the Korr Group team of professionals are dedicated to delivering efficient, cost effective services to achieve key business outcomes for our clients. About our Client
Our client is a global aviation provider with the unique capability to provide a fully tailored service from heavy maintenance and engineering through to operations and charter of aircraft. The Group employs over 400 people in two divisions, Helicopters & Fixed Wing, and has been in aviation for over 80 years.
Our client is a globally recognised helicopter engineering, sales and leasing company based at Ardmore Airport with offices globally. The company has a comprehensive range of capabilities, in-house expertise, world class technology and certifications that distinguishes them within the global aviation market.
Over a number of years our client has built long standing relationships with industry heavyweights, such as Airbus and Honeywell, to deliver a range of capabilities including: Helicopter Maintenance, Turbine Engine & Dynamic Component Overhaul, Manufacturing Projects, Parts and Logistics, Aircraft Sales and Leasing.
Our clients first priority is ‘safety in everything they do’ and this informs their approach to everything they do. They are also focused on continuous improvement through innovation, collaboration and promoting a strong team environment.
With a strong vision of future growth, our client is seeking talented and motivated team members to continue to drive business success. This is an exciting time to join a business committed to taking its business and culture to the next level. About the Role
Our client seeks a suitably qualified person to lead the Engineering Projects Team. This position ensures that helicopter projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest safety and quality standards. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all processes are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety and on delivering continuous improvement.
This role is based in Auckland. About You
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following essential qualifications and skills:
- Extensive experience within the aviation (preferably helicopter) industry
- Must be an experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (at least 5 years post qualification)
- Demonstrable knowledge of airworthiness safety and technical standards for all regulatory approvals held. This requires in depth knowledge of airworthiness standards and legislative requirements for at least CAANZ, EASA and FAA
- Previous experience in an engineering management position
- Ability to focus on safety first, as well as to add value, reduce costs and drive business improvements
- Proven project management and supplier experience
- Knowledge and technical understanding of aviation processes, components and design techniques
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
If you are looking for your next challenge and meet the requirements please Apply Now for this opportunity.