Helicopter NH90 Mechanics and Fitters
I am currently looking for x 4 Helicopter NH90 Mechanics and/or Fitters to join a prestigious aircraft company based in Germany.
This will be a contract starting ASAP for a long-term contract.
- Plan and coordinate complex work plans
- Carry out repair / assembly work on the aircraft and on components
- Carry out functional checks and troubleshooting, if necessary
- Support / attendance at workshop flights
- Responsible handling of in-service documentation
- Release of civilian or military aircraft or components
- Maintenance and structural fitting on NH90
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed on application
- Accommodation and travel allowance
- Additional benefits such as holiday pay and overtime rate etc
152 hrs/month + potential overtime
Ideal candidates will have experience of the following:
- Must have worked as a Helicopter Mechanic/Fitter for over 3 years
- Must have experience working on NH90
- Experience within a production environment
- Must have the right to work in the European Union
If you are interested in applying or would like some more details then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW!
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.