Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Health and Safety/Facilities Coordinator for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
The role is based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities will involve:
· Conduct new starter and contractors inductions, and associated paperwork
· Carrying out inspections and audits of the company’s UK premises and activities
· Identifying hazards within the workplace and assisting the HSE team to ensure that the Company is compliant with relevant HSE legislation
· Contribute to maintaining environmental management information including the aspects and impacts register and waste management records
· Assisting managers with risk assessments and developing safe systems of work with managers to ensure appropriate risk mitigation is implemented.
· Coordinate and maintain the emergency response for plans – including fire, first aid and environmental control.
· Support the Clients health and safety representatives
· Producing management reports, bulletins and other communications
· Assisting the HSE manager with the organisation and delivery of training
· Contribute to the business plans, policies procedures and other management objectives
· Promote safety culture, wellbeing and influence positive change
· Monitor and investigate accident and incidents
· Work with external organisations and contractors for the provision of services, delivery of training, and safe working practices
· Reporting to the management review team on HSE management including any opportunities for improvement
· Plant management – general maintenance and repairs, equipment maintenance, routine checks
· Procedure writing of facilities-associated tasks
· Liaise with management team
· Ensure serviceability of all facilities vital systems
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.