Zenon have been commissioned by a premier operator to source a Head of Training for their operation in the South East of the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of all flight crew personnel training. The role also has responsibility to establish and maintain procedures that ensure the company’s training and checking complies with the requirements of EASA-OPS.
• Competitive Salary
• Company Benefits.
The Head of Training responsibilities are as follows:
• Defining the training standards on all types of aircraft;
• The supervision of company training check pilots;
• Supervising ground technical training;
• Acting as a member of the Company Flight Safety Committee;
• Reviewing career structure for training pilots;
• Supervision of CRM training for all line pilots throughout the company via the nominated CRM ground instructor;
• Instigating regular meetings/workshops with all training members;
• Reviewing the relevant contents of training manuals applicable to the tasks required;
• Review training Budgets and audit third party training suppliers.
• The Head of Training Standards will monitor the training requirements of the Ground Operations Staff in conjunction with the Ground Operations Manager.
• Maintenance of Crew training records system to be able to demonstrate compliance with EASA regulations and Company policy.
The Head of Training will be responsible for the development of all flight crew personnel training. The role also has responsibility to establish and maintain procedures that ensure the company’s training and checking complies with the requirements of EASA-OPS.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Working knowledge of EASA with other aviation regulators and regulations
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Previously held a management position within an Aviation Training environment.
• Stakeholder management experience
• Process improvement and customer/client satisfaction driven
• Ability to focus and work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
• Holds or held an Air Transport License
• Previous experience as an Instructor, or equivalent
• Training and operations career in aviation-related business acceptable to regulatory authorities
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.