Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Head of Sales – EMEAA for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
This is a permanent position, based in West Sussex
Salary up to £80,000
Responsibilities will involve:
· Identify business development opportunities and interface with the Global Business Development team for larger deals.
· Manage Sales activities, forecasting processes, order intake and revenue & growth management through strategic planning.
· Actively participate in the strategic planning for the region and the business overall. Translate and communicate the plan to the team.
· Work closely with Head of Sales Americas for all overseas accounts training in EMEAA
· Lead weekly/monthly Sales reporting activities
Skills and Experience:
· Extensive and relevant experience in solution sales (portfolio of product/services). Similar aerospace sales and Business Development experience preferred.
· Must have strong communication and negotiation sales skills
· Previous experience working within an Aviation Training organisation is desired
· Must have the ability to coach, mentor, energise and motivate a team
· Familiar knowledge of Pilot training is preferred
· Strategic thinking with the ability to link strategy to operations
· University degree (engineering, commerce, business) or equivalent experience.
· Proficient verbal and written communication in English. Bilingual in Spanish/French is a plus.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.