3 months ago
Head of Operations - daa International
2 weeks ago(13/04/2018 12:00)
Number of Openings
An exciting opportunity has arisen within daai for a Head of Operations. This position will report to the Chief Operations Officer. The role holder will provide operational expertise and support within daa International with a keen focus on bid process and the start-up of new locations. Other key areas of focus will include creating resource plans for new contracts and assisting COO and CEO in engaging with potential clients.
* Third level degree in a relevant discipline
* 10 years aviation operations experience required
* Demonstrate a proactive, strategic and innovative approach to management
* Strong decision-making capability informed and driven by data
* Excellent report writing capability
* Strong relationship management and consultancy skills with a range of stakeholders (client, employee, customer, vendor/contractor).
* Evident strong commercial orientation and experience of operating within a target driven and customer focused performance environment
* Committed to daa values
* Work closely with the COO to devise and drive the key operational strategies and efficiencies that will help achieve the business strategy
* Support the bid process for new business through the provision of expert airport operations knowledge in the form of written and verbal presentations both locally and internationally.
* Identify and develop a talent pool, with HR, for succession planning and new business opportunities
* Leverage best practice and capabilities across daa and internationally to deliver high quality bid submissions
* Provide operational resource requirements and expert operational data for bid preparation process
* Develop and maintain robust business continuity and mass disruption plans for international locations
* Identify and develop areas for continuous improvement, while promoting staff engagement to drive high performance.
* Drive data driven decision making
* Design systems, processes and procedures that facilitates the training requirements for all start-up operations
* Provide management support and direction for new project start ups
* Develop airport operations manual templates and generic documentation for use during project start ups