On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Head of Helicopter Ground Operations on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will oversee and manage all ground operations activities relating to our client's rotary operation.
Role: Head of Helicopter Ground Operations
Location: Middle East
· Possess extensive knowledge in industry best practice, and technical expertise.
· Licensed flight dispatcher with proven track record in helicopter flight planning.
· Familiar with Emergency responsible procedures and plans.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications.
· Proficiency in English (must) and Arabic or another language (strongly preferred).
· Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
Experience, Qualifications & Licence
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"