Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Our Client is one of the world's foremost outsize cargo airlines
Main activities: HEAD OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS
In the age of Brexit and other complex international affairs this position is and will continue to be a vital part of a dynamic and growing company.
- Build and maintain relationships with key players in relation to the position.
- Provide senior management with up to date information on the traffic rights portfolio.
- Liaison with the UK Department for Transport regarding Traffic Rights and related matters.
- Provide assistance/advice to Network Planning/OCC on traffic rights and slots.
- Liaison with overseas authorities regarding Operational permissions.
- Development and maintenance of FAA, CAAC, Canadian, and other authority Operations Specifications.
- Provision of flight statistical information to relevant authorities
- Ensuring appropriate Insurance coverage for flight operations.
- Liaison with other National and International authorities as required
- Other activities as required: eg: Brexit oversight, Co-ordination of Aircraft Importation.
Ideal candidate's profile:
- 5 years of related experience in a similar role at an airline or in government service.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of aviation law in respect to traffic rights and bilateral agreements.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Team leader both in relation to internal reports as well as during external negotiations.
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good organisational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numeracy and IT skills
- Professional approach to work, integrity and a respect for confidentiality
- Legal research skills
- Based: Stansted
- Salary: To be discussed
- Job type: Perm
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Julie Hall
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency