This role is part of the Senior Management Team and is responsible for the entire operations department which includes the management and oversight of all ground operations.
You will be the integral function between the Airline's function and the Company's customer experience. The role requires a balance between a dynamic hands on approach to ensure day to day operations run effectively whilst delivering medium to long term strategies and ensuring excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for meeting all regulatory requirements in addition to commercial targets and Company KPI's.
Responsible for (including but not limited to):
- Management of the Operations budget including leadership and management of both each associated department; flight and ground operations
- Commercial management of all customer contracts, ensuring SLA's / KPI's are maintained and performance is achieved
- Responsible for customer driven operational requirements / customer experience from maintenance to aircraft delivery, ensuring effective management of relevant departments to ensure performance and customer satisfactions maintained. Share key customer and contractual performance to SMT and relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment with operational requirements
- Attendance at Senior Management Team, Executive Strategy meetings and contribute / develop delivery of the Company's overall goals.
- Chair weekly operational planning meetings to ensure control of aircraft and customer service requirements
- Ensure airline has correct commercial controls, administrative and reporting procedures
- Management of the Operations Team ensuring the department is appropriately resourced and equipped to deliver the Company's requirements
- Oversight and management of the Company Flight Time Limitations scheme and flight crew qualifications
- Management of appropriate operational documentation
- Nominated Form 4 Post Holder, Ground Operations or ability to hold such approval
- Aviation experience, preferably in commercial airline operations, air charter and / or aerial surveillance activities
- Commercial acumen
- Stakeholder management with regards to both Customers and within the Company
- Drive to succeed
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Relevant qualifications (Degree or Masters preferred)
- This role involves working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- We are a dynamic company that delivers commitment to customers so flexibility from team members is key
Please apply with a covering letter stating skills, experience, remuneration package and availability.
The RVL Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity