My client is a global and very long-standing provider of Regulatory Compliance, Aviation Safety and Security consultancy services.
This permanent 'Head of Aerospace Industry Business Unit' role will be based in Toulouse, France.
- Develop the company's Aerospace industry business expansion and commercial strategy and ensure alignment with their Aeronautics & Space Agency overall strategy
- Create business opportunities
- Manage the preparation and consolidation of the Business Unit budget including new products, commercial projects and revenue and monitoring financial performance versus the budget
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the Business Unit, driving business growth and building and maintaining relationships, promoting awareness and identifying opportunities for their Aeronautics & Space Agency
- Manage implementation of all projects within the scope of the Business Unit including performance of audits and training activities
- Audit to assess compliance with industry standards and aviation regulations (EASA PART 21J, EASA PART 21G, EASA PART 145, EN 9100, APQP, etc.)
- Evaluation of suppliers
- Establish the Business Unit or team's objectives and priorities
- Keep abreast of any market trends and developments relating to aerospace industry
- Manage at least 10 consultants and/or project managers
- Take the lead on sourcing and development of the team in close coordination with the support of the company's Human Resources services.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in aerospace engineering or a related subject,
- Significant experience in aerospace industry / supply chain management
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in an OEM or major Tier 1 supplier
- Good knowledge of ICAO standards and EASA regulations
- Proven track record of business growth, managing revenue, forecast and budgets for an international organization
- High level of computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office and MS project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write reports in English and French, knowledge of another language would be an advantage
- Willingness to undertake travel
- Ability to work well in cross-functional and multi-national teams
Additional Information :
- Permanent position based in Toulouse, France
- To start as soon as possible
- Annual bonus scheme
- Share save scheme
- 8 weeks holiday per year
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hannah@luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.