THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
Head – Commercial Governance & Contracts
Revenue. Reputation. Relationships with 1300 organisations. Our team’s task is as challenging as it is complex. They develop the revenue that drives our profitability, funds future development and improves customer service. From landside lattes to gourmet delights, they make the best of every revenue stream through fresh and innovative service propositions.
What you’ll deliver
• You will manage the commercial bidding process at Dubai International and Al Maktoum International Airports. This position involves creating and managing a professional and transparent prequalification, tender and contract management function, thereby ensuring proper governance of all concession and Property activity and optimising non-aeronautical revenue potential for Dubai Airports.
• You will ensure concessionaires and stakeholders adherence to defined commercial and technical criteria (e.g. category positioning, profitability, passenger profile, space and service allocation), and will be the point of contact for all governance issues.
• You will play a leading part in maximising commercial revenues for Dubai Airports, by applying commercial space productivity techniques, concluding effective agreements with third parties, and thereby supporting the delivery of world-class commercial solutions to Dubai Airports.
• Create and implement commercial analytical and performance tools (technical and contractual) to enable Dubai Airports to increase productivity from all its commercial arrangements and enhance innovation, transparency, and productivity.
What you bring
• You shall be educated to a degree level or equivalent business qualification or 10 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, and 8 years senior management experience, within the airport commercial sector is desired.
• Relevant experience in business development, performing project feasibility and due diligence, tender preparation, preparing contracts and negotiation is essential, as well as practical industry knowledge.
• Worked for a commercially-driven organization, can create and deliver a defined business strategy, can set and achieve challenging goals, and can negotiate at a senior level with 3rd parties to achieve mutual commercial and operational success.
• Practical understanding of commercial contracts and Governance.
• Understanding of the UAE Commercial business environment.
• Ability to extract, analyse and present relevant commercial data.
• Arabic speaking and writing is compulsory.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.