THIS IS WHERE SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING
AIRPORT FIRE SERVICE
Head- Airport Fire Services
Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world’s busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient airside environment. Airside Operations maintains and operates all airside infrastructure, and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
What you’ll deliver
• You'll be responsible for leading the operations of the Fire Service at Dubai Airports
• You’ll be providing an effective response to all incidents, leading on operational efficiency
• You’ll be responsible for continuous improvement of the department, bringing in new ideas and concepts
• In summary, you will lead the delivery of the Airport Fire Service strategy to support the business as a whole
What you bring
• You should have at least 10 years’ operational experience in an airport fire service at a Senior Manager level or above
• You’ll have thorough, practical experience of Incident Command
• Experience working with regulatory bodies
• Any previous experience within the region would be an advantage
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.