4 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Use your knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of Inertial Guidance products by evaluating the reliability of materials, properties and techniques used in design and production. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs to achieve Honeywell's customer and compliance reliability objectives.
Use your electrical engineering experience to support development of new test concepts, standards and processes in a dynamic team setting. Participate in designing and integrating new test stations as well as supporting existing hardware.
Broaden and expand your and engineering knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments.
Support daily program activities and drive improvement in a challenging environment.
Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
Collaborate with various engineering functional teams
Perform specification review
Exchange task level information
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* Must be a US citizen or permanent resident, due to program requirements
* Must graduate between December 2018 and August 2019.
* Some relevant experience in manufacturing or engineering
* Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
* Excellent computer literacy and communication skills
* Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
* Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
* Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize processes
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
* Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
* 1st Shift
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD58177
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Clearwater USA
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.