7 months ago
H145/135 (Avionics) Technical Instructor (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Helicopters in Donauwoerth is looking for a H145/135 (Avionics) Technical Instructor (m/f)within the area “Customer Support & Services/ Training Simulation Customer Flight OP/ Training Simulation Customer Flight OP/ AHD Training Centers/ Training Center Donauwörth” for the department “ESTDDM- Maintenance Training Donauwörth”.
If possible, please submit your CV in English and German.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your responsibilities will include:
* In this position, you will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of technical training (model training) related to the H145/135 models
* Creating and modifying teaching materials
* Creating and updating lesson plans based on EASA requirements, technical documentation, contractual components and customer feedback
* Training courses will be held in English
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
* Technician and/or Master Technician (m/f) in Aerospace Engineering or similar
* Professional experience in engineering
* Experience as Certifying Staff
* Experience in maintenance and repair of aircraft
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Highly customer and service-oriented, complying with guidelines and standards
* Ability to work both independently and team player
* Negotiation level of German and English