about 1 year ago
Position: GSE Technician
Qualification: 10th Plus or preferably relevant qualification
Age: 22 - 40 Years
Experience To: 5 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Day to day activity for ground support equipment maintenance
Job Description Repairs/trouble shoots of all the company’s owned equipment and vehicles making use of maintenance manual and other manufactured supplies materials. He makes the best use of any facilities supplied and always keeps them in a workable and clean condition.
2. Complies with all safety regulations set out by the company, suppliers of the equipment and the local airport authorities.
3. Work with minimum supervision, completing any required paper works, which require performing his function.
4. Gives appropriate training to the new employees and monitor their hands-on performance.
5. Ensures the safe custody of necessary tools provided.
6. Must update his knowledge with regard to all equipment assigned to his care.
7. Liaise with work shop supervisor in carrying out any alteration or modification of items as per his instruction.
8. Perform other duties as required by his supervisor, such as maintenance of outside vehicles.