8 months ago
STS Technical Services is now offering GSE Mechanic jobs in Reno, Nevada. To learn more, check out the following information.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Aircraft Ground Support Equipment and a Premier Service Provider, is currently seeking a skilled GSE Mechanic . Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines required, as well as the ability to troubleshoot electrical and hydraulic systems from schematics. Candidates are required to supply their own hand tools. Must be able to pass background check and have a valid driver’s license.
At this point in the post, you can read on, apply online or contact an STS Recruiter at.
* Perform preventative maintenance repairs on GSE equipment
* Perform light & Heavy repairs on GSE equipment
* Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair ( Diesel, gas and LP)
* Troubleshoot A/C and D/C electrical systems
* Ability to read an electrical schematic
* Knowledge of Generators 400 hz as well as 28volt
* Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems
* Ability to read a Hydraulic flow schematic
* Utilize computer software to diagnose Powertrain Management Systems
* Ability to repair 80 & 48 volt DC systems
* Troubleshoot and repair Airstart systems
* Continue to receive ongoing training to gain knowledge of the equipment
* Maintain the required level of productivity
* Accurately complete vehicle repair orders timely
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Driver’s License
* Previous GSE experience preferred strong knowledge of gas and diesel engines experience a must: 3 years”
* Good oral and written skills
* Must have tooling to meet minimum tool list
* Vocational training certificate or equivalent in work experience
* Able to lift up to 25 lbs
* Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
Company Overview & Benefits:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry. We offer hundreds of career opportunities throughout the United States, and with more than two decades of experience, our aviation Recruiters soar in their commitment to excellence and professionalism.
We proudly offer all qualifying candidates competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances and referral bonuses. Have questions? Contact us today. .