On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading aviation training company, we are searching for Ground School Instructors to join the business in Paris on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for highly motivated, team workers with a clear professional goal and interpersonal skills who are able to provide simulator and ground instructors for Falcon and Embraer programmes in accordance with EASA regulations and procedures.
· Preparation and setting up of classroom as well as the use and maintenance educational tools
· Administrative preparation and registration of customer training
· Acting as Co-Pilot in Simulators and assisting with pilot instruction
· Maintenance of client qualifications
· Carrying out various technical projects when required
Required Knowledge / Skills:
· Relevant education within an aviation related field
· A current or previous EASA or FAA Licence is ideal
· Level 5 English proficiency
· Previous experience as an Aircraft Instructor or Pilot would be preferred
· ATPL, OMN or INAC theoretical knowledge would be advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Paris or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supporting team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.