5 months ago
Ground Operations Training Instructor
2 months ago(1/11/2019 5:13 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Responsible for improving, implementing, and maintaining Ground Operations training requirements
* Responsible for achieving all Ground Operations training goals regarding performance, safety, service, and regulatory compliance.
* Performs all aspects of Ground Operations training to include Security training to Loadmasters, Passenger Service Representatives, LCF personnel, authorized representatives, vendor personnel, handling agents, etc.
* Proactive in anticipating problems and initiating actions to resolve problems with regards to training.
* Interacts with customers and vendors to ensure proper training requirements, procedures, and knowledge concerning whom to contact if there are problems.
* Monitors and rates the work performance of attendees in a classroom environment or CBT.
* Compiles and updates training records for employees, customers, contractors and vendor personnel.
* Instructs Flight Operations personnel (flight deck crewmembers, flight attendants and dispatchers), on Company Ground Operations procedures to include, but not limited to; Weight and Balance, Dangerous Goods, Security, etc.
* Develops and updates training material and courseware, as appropriate.
* Other special projects, as required by the Company.
* Performs Weight and Balance on aircraft
* Broad airline or aviation background
* Ability and desire to instruct in technical areas
* Strong interpersonal skills
* General educational background
* Ability to work independently
* Computer literate and specific background in the required subject areas
The minimal aircraft-related experience level for ground operations instructors should be at least three of the following criteria:
* Loadmaster certification and experience
* Dangerous goods certification and experience
* Teaching experience
* Degree in related field
* Ability to train in a computer based environment and/or develop CBT programs