8 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Ground Operations Supervisor and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya Airport.
Our requirements for this position;
* Bachelor degree in related fields
* Minimum 2 years prior experience in a related position,
* Able to communicate written and oral in a range of subjects related to English (second foreign language is preferable),
* Advanced MS office skills, especially in Word and Excel.
* Ability to use SunExpress reservation systems (e.g. allotment control, stop sales, etc.)
* Good knowledge of ramp & aircraft, operational passenger servicing procedures
* Have strong organization, communication skills and crisis management ability.
* No obligation of military service for male candidates,
* Be able to work in shifts.
* Locates or willing to locate in Antalya.
Ground Operations Supervisor responsibilities will be;
* Communication with service providers, tour operators, and internal units.(e.g., call center)Instructing handling companies to provide welfare services (refreshment, hotel accommodation, etc.) in accordance with applicable regulations.
* Instructing handling companies to organise ground transportation where necessary.
* During the non-business hours and at weekends, blocking seats from available flights to rebook passengers in case of international flight cancellations due to unforeseen conditions. (During the business hours this task will be accomplished by FRASUN dispo team upon request of Ground Operations Staff) (Rebooking of Crane and Condor passengers will be accomplished by Call Center upon instruction of Ground Operations)
* Instructing call center for rebooking of passengers on available flights in case of flight cancellations, delay, diversion, etc. of domestic flights due to unforeseen conditions.
* Instructing the concerned internal unit for rebooking of GDS passengers.
* Following up to ensure all instructions given are fulfilled appropriately by concerned parties.
* Recording all actions appropriately taken and in detail to an irregularity file including the information gathered from FRASUN dispo team and Call Center.