Oaklands Global are currently working with a leading Business Aviation company within the recruitment a of a Ground Operations Manager (GOM) to join a great team based at a leading London Airport.
The Ground Operations Manager will report into the Director of Flight Operations and you will be responsible for managing the Ground Operations division.
The mains responsibilities of the Ground Operations Manager (GOM) will be to;
- Lead, manage, process and plan the company aircraft operations
- Contribute to the continual development of the company’s operations department, procedures and documents
- Manage the crews and the efficiency of the ground support operations
- Liaise with airport authorities, operators and government regulators as required
- Manage costs in line with company budgets
- Provide detailed reports to the company Directors and liaise closely with other senior management
- Liaise with and assist the Director of Flight Operations, Compliance Monitoring Manager, and Safety Manager as required
- Be up to date with, and ensure all the manuals and publications within the company’s operations and Ground Ops library are available and current, including: NOTAMS, AIC, ANO, company operations manuals and aeronautical charts
- Create crew flight briefs in conjunction with Client Service Coordinators
- Plan and despatch company flights
- Monitor aircraft performance and be involved in determining airfield suitability
- Ensure pilot compliance with the company FTL scheme
- Liaise with the CAA on all matters affecting company operations and compliance
- Be an active member of the company Safety Action Group and promote the Safety Management System
The ideal candidate will have;
· Previous working experience within aircraft operations
· Familiar with European aviation legislation’s
· Experience of managing CAT operations
· Working knowledge of aviation safety management systems
· Flexible to the demands of the role
Apply now as this position won’t be around for long. Our client offers a highly competitive, along with excellent promotion and career development opportunities along with Private healthcare and pension.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence. You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.