Ground Operations Manager
On behalf of our client, an ambitious start-up provider, we are searching for a Ground Operations Manager to join the business in Dublin on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced Ground Operations Manager to be responsible for the overall management of the Ground Operations department to ensure the smooth, safe operation of all passenger ground services, ramp operations and overall ground operations as per the standards of the company as well as the regulatory requirements of the Civil Aviation Authority.
· Coordinate ground operations work with all relevant departments and ensure the operations comply with the standards set by both the company and the local Civil Aviation Authority regulations
· Lead and manage a global ground operations team across the entire business
· Prepare, approve and manage the department and station budgets to ensure cost effective services
· Review, develop and update all ground operations manuals and documentation
· As part of the role, you will be required to travel as and when business requires
· Previous experience working in the field of Ground Operations, including at least two years of experience in a senior management position
· Proven experience in managing a diverse and global workforce
· Background in setting up and managing stations across different countries, both with own stations and outsourced
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills as well as good integrity, discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
· Excellent organisational and project management skills combined with good interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Dublin or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion