Are you experienced in Ground Operations for an AOC holding operator? Do you thrive in a fast paced, changing environment? If so this could be the role for you.
As a result of an expanding fleet, we are looking for a Ground Operations Controller to join our team based in Biggin Hill. As a worldwide AOC holder with offices in both Biggin Hill and Farnborough, we manage our own Hawker fleet, as well as an Ultra-long range in private jets on behalf of owners.
We offer a tailored service to all our broker clients, who can be booking on behalf of individuals traveling for business or leisure or it could be that we are being trusted to fly cargo. In everything we do at VOLUXIS we aim to exceed expectations and as part of the VOLUXIS team, this role will play a pivotal part in ensuring we work compliantly in achieving this objective.
It really is an exciting time to be part of this growing team.
The role includes:
· Provision of day to day operational support to flight crew, CAMO, VOLUXIS customers
· Trip set up support, including arranging ground handling, flight permissions, flight planning, catering, fuel set up, and aircraft cleaning.
· Post flight trip support, including logging of post flight documents, updating crew records, entering tech log data, following up on post flight reports.
· Invoice approval from trip support and other associated costs.
· Devising crew planning and movement strategies
· Meeting and greeting passengers on departure and arrival
· Create crew flight briefs
· Monitor aircraft performance and be involved in determining airfield suitability
· Provide support and guidance to the sales team on all operational and crewing issues
· Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external VOLUXIS customers.
· Ensure pilot compliance with the company FTL scheme
· Liaise with Ground Ops Manager on all matters affecting company operations and compliance
· Be an active member of the company Safety Action Group and promote the Safety Management System
· Working weekends and out of hours on a rota system
· Desired previous working experience with a worldwide aircraft operator
· Familiar with European aviation legislation’s
· Experience of managing CAT operations
· Experience of worldwide flight planning
· Working knowledge of aviation safety management systems
· Flexible to the demands of the role
· Ability to work well within a team
· Outstanding organisations skills
· Excellent communicator
· Excellent organiser
· Confident in Microsoft offices and other packages
As a thank you for your hard work and for joining part of the VOLUXIS family we will provide you with the following:
· Competitive salary
· Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
· Promotion and career development opportunities
· Private healthcare & pension